Google AdWords and Google ads are the most effective way to advertise on the Internet. You pay only when someone clicks on your ad and you can accurately determine how much money you want to spend. The system is very complex and you need an expert to make sure you spend the money properly.
We have more than 5 years of experience with Google Adwords advertising and now we have decided to put our services at the disposal of a limited number of quality clients. If you know what you want, have a good product and an adequate budget for promotion – we will be happy to work with you. We will not accept a job if we think that we cannot make a significant difference in your sales.
- Your ads will appear when someone is looking for your product or service on Google
- Google Ads are seen by 80% of Internet users
- Your ad is seen by people who are really interested
- You pay only when someone clicks on your advertisement
- When your advertisement is displayed, but the user does not click – you do not pay.
Start your Google Adwords Campaign
We will do everything necessary to start the campaign, including the selection of keywords, optimizing the budget, creating text ads, and monitoring the progress. Through Google Analytics you will be able to see the effect of your ads.
- CPA, CPC, CPM and CPP (cost per phone call) Campaign
- Search Campaigns – advertising through Google search
- Display ads campaigns – advertising through Adsense sites
- Retarget campaign – advertising only to people who have been on your site
Optimizing your campaign
We do daily monitoring of your campaigns, and month after month, you will see the improvement. We test different ads to find negative keywords and delete the keywords that are not effective in order to raise the overall rating of your campaign. As the time passes, for the same amount of money you can get better sales with our management.
- Saving money – reducing costs and increasing efficiency
- A-B test text link ads
- Continuous analysis of keywords and negative keywords
- Improving ad with sitelinks, banners, and local extension
- Measuring the costs and conversion tracking
- Landing page optimization and SEO optimization
How much does it cost to Adwords advertise?
Here’s an example. Most of the work for typical AdWords campaigns goes on in the first three months because we need to launch a campaign, wait a few weeks to accumulate the data, then optimize the campaign and repeat that several times.
The cost of a usual campaign for the first three months is $250, and then the monthly maintenance service for a campaign is 10% of the budget that you use for advertising. For a lower budget campaign, monthly maintenance service is 50 euros per month.
This is just an example and we invite you to contact us so we can give you an offer that is appropriate for your needs.